In our ongoing quest for excellence, to achieve the highest quality standards of institutional performance, and in considering our belief in the importance of promoting electronic presence through simple and ground-breaking channels of communication with all community sectors, Fujairah Police GHQ considers involving the public in the process of developing and improving our services as a matter of concern for our leadership.
The purpose of providing E-Participation tools is:
1. To enhance our operations and services through identifying the needs, requests and aspirations of the users through our various e-channels and platforms.
2. Promote the concept of transparency and knowledge exchange by publication of opinion poll and survey results and making it available for download or copy.
3. Provide opportunities for meaningful public interaction and involvement by effective, user-friendly participation in the channels.
Accordingly, Fujairah Police GHQ is looking forward to consider and listen to your opinions and suggestions, which shall be treated with absolute transparency. Therefore, you are invited to be our partner in the process of shaping our service policies in a professional manner.
E-Participation Policy Objectives
The purpose of the e-Participation Policy is to outline the necessary rules and regulations to state the use of e-Participation tools, explain the procedures and responsibilities resulting of its use as a recognized reference to managing all aspects of e-participation accurately in a manner that ensures achieving its objectives. In addition to specifying the regulations of the articles posted on social media sites and the website, it shall adhere to applicable federal and local laws, regulations and policies to ensure that all published information and content are general data, as stated in the Council of Ministers Resolution No. (21 of 2013) regarding taking all precautions to guarantee the safety of their data and IT assets and the continuity of service of the Fujairah Police GHQ
E-Participation Policy: Scope of Implementation
E-Participation Policy applies to all subjects, opinions, discussions, and opinion polls published or exchanged through E-Participation tools provided on Fujairah Police GHQ website, whether submitted or shared through computers, smartphones or tablets. This policy also applies to all websites of police headquarters and central departments of the Fujairah Police GHQ.
Fujairah Police GHQ provides several E-Participation tools through its website, as follows:
Opinion Polls: Occasionally, the Fujairah Police GHQ conducts opinion polls through its various sectors and units. Aiming to gather opinion from the largest number of participants, which enable the Fujairah Police GHQ to address security and service issues as well as any other issues of interest to the public. It is considered one of the electronic consulting tool
Customer Satisfaction Surveys: Fujairah Police GHQ regularly publishes e-surveys which aim to measure public satisfaction with the quality of its services and effectiveness of its operations. It is considered one of the electronic consulting tool
Chat: Fujairah Police GHQ provides live chat service to contact the website management team directly, as they respond immediately to public inquiries and questions. This service is available during working hours only.
Feedback Form: feedback forms are provided on Fujairah Police GHQ website enabling users to give their opinion and comment on certain topics that concern the public. In some cases, such forms might require provision of some initial information (e.g. name and e-mail) in order for the website management team to respond and provide feedback.
Social Media Sites: Fujairah Police GHQ utilizes several social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn) to communicate with the public through notifications, tweets, visual and audio clips, and to publish news and events which concern the public.
Complains and Suggestions: Fujairah Police GHQ provides the public a system for lodging complaints and expressing such opinions that help developing and promote services according to systematic and practical institutional approaches.
Email: sending newsletters for many users at once.
Share you opinion: one of the channels provided by Fujairah Police GHQ website which enables the public to participate and take decision to develop the services available on the website by suggestions and comments on the topic shared
Enabling people with special needs to E-Participate
The Fujairah Police GHQ is keen to facilitate access to information and services on this website. The website contains a number of features which can help users, especially those with special needs, to seamlessly and quickly access information or services. Accessibility features include:
Change Text Size
Text to Speech
Alternate Text for Images
Navigating the website by the keyboard
Speech to text
Fujairah Police GHQ welcomes all participations and contributions, meanwhile all participations are subjected to audit and review.
Participations that contain one or more of the following features or content shall be rejected and removed. The Fujairah Police GHQ reserves the right not to give reasons or justifications for such action:
1. Topics or discussions that are prejudicial to state security, sovereignty, national unity and compromise our national interests.
2. Any contributions or issues which could stimulate sectarianism, or contain insinuations of racial or cultural discrimination.
3. Articles and contributions that contain candid or implied insinuations or gestures to public indecencies or lewdness.
4. Incitement, defamation, libel, insults against leaders, national figures or issues touching personal life
5. Insults against religions, holy rituals; articles and issues that provoke sectarian differences
6. Any classified (confidential) information, which could harm our national institutions.
7. Personal use of E-Participation tools for commercial or marketing purposes
8. Issues and contributions that oppose the laws and customs, or socially unacceptable
9. Any information disclosed on Fujairah Police GHQ website is not to be shared either directly or indirectly in writing, which affects information confidentiality
The Fujairah Police GHQ reserve it right not to state the reasons for this procedure
E-Participation Policy and Procedures
The Fujairah Police GHQ is committed to handle all public opinions, suggestions, and contributions through certain procedures as follows:
1. Before approving publication, the E-Participation management team receives, studies, and analyzes customer participations.
2. Notifying the user of receiving his participation, via SMS, e-mail, or via phone call in some exceptional cases
3. Referring the participation to the concerned Fujairah Police GHQ department to study and provide feedback
4. Notifying the user of the results of the participation.
Our commitment to you:
Dealing with you professionally and with respect
Providing a professional team , which is able to deal with your inquiries
Responding to your inquiries in a prompt and timely manner
Providing the requested information
Availability to communicate with you through the website or our channels
All opinions are welcomed to developed our services
Public rights regarding E-Participation
1. The public has the right to know the results of the surveys and opinion polls occasionally published by the Fujairah Police GHQ.
2. Receive a notice from the Fujairah Police GHQ confirming receipt of his participation by any means deemed appropriate.
3. Inquire about the status of the complaint, suggestion, or participation presented through any channel provided by the Fujairah Police GHQ.
4. Obtain data related to the E-Participation tools in open data format that can be copied and downloaded.
Review and Audit Policy
All participations and articles by the public will be subjected to review and audit prior to publishing. Aiming to verify compliance with policy provisions and content. Violating any provision of the policy will lead to the removal or amendment of the contribution. Yet, in some cases, violators could be prosecuted, in accordance with the UAE laws and regulations.
Amendment and Enhancement of E-Participation Policy
The Fujairah Police GHQ reserves the right to review and amend the content of the policy whenever deemed fit, without advance notification. The content of the updated version takes effect from the date of approving the amendment. The E-Participation Policy does not require consent of the user through conventional methods such as signing the content. His participation and use of any E-Participation tool provided by the Fujairah Police GHQ website or central departments is considered as advance approval.
It should be noted that all participations and discussions presented by the public are considered personal views that reflect the views of the author alone. Hence, the Fujairah Police GHQ cannot be held liable for any client misuse of the E-Participation tools.